Key Account Manager
Do you want to be part of an international team and programme working for the growth and protection of women’s right organisations and activists? Do you have skills and experience in programming, monitoring results and donor compliance? Kvinna till Kvinna is looking for a Key Account Manager for a central Sida agreement financing a long-term cross-regional programme. Deadline for application: 6 May 2018
As a Key Account Manager, you are a central person with regards to Kvinna till Kvinna’s relationship with its key donor Sida.
You communicate with Sida Civsam (Sida’s section for support to civil society support) and manage the Kvinna till Kvinna’s frame-agreement with Sida Civsam. This includes coordinating programme management (planning, implementation, and results monitoring) and assuring compliance with our donor-agreement and Kvinna till Kvinna’s guidelines.
The programme is cross-regional and currently includes 10 of Kvinna till Kvinna’s programme conflict-affected countries in South Caucasus, the Middle East and Western Balkans. This means your communication internally within Kvinna till Kvinna is important. You collaborate internally with Grants Managers and Advisors who have important roles in the programme.
You have a responsibility to develop and support Kvinna till Kvinna’s collaboration with Sida and other institutional donors generally, including through local offices and embassies with the purpose of securing institutional funding for Kvinna till Kvinna’s programmes in general.
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience of which at least three from working with international development cooperation and civil society;
- Academic degree in relevant fields, such as political and social science, international relations, development studies, peace- and conflict studies, gender studies, human rights or law;
- Knowledge of programme/project/results management;
- Experience of budgeting and budget follow-up of development programmes;
- Experience in identifying funding opportunities and documented experience in proposal and report writing to donors;
- Fluency in Swedish and English;
- Solid computer skills and experience, especially from the Office programmes.
- Knowledge of Swedish development cooperation, civil society support, and/or support to women’s rights organisations;
- Knowledge of and experience from working with Sida and EU-funding;
- Experience of managing cross-regional programmes;
- Knowledge of gender, conflict and human rights within development cooperation;
- Knowledge of and/or experience from working in any of Kvinna till Kvinna’s programme countries or comparative contexts;
Terms and conditions of employment
The position as Key Account Manager is a permanent position on full time, with 6 months initial probation period. Start of employment as soon as possible. The Key Account Manager is stationed in the Head Office in Stockholm and is expected to conduct 2 – 3 trips per year to the regions.
Kvinna till Kvinna has Collective agreement (Tjänstemän Idea med Unionen och Akademikerförbunden). Goal-oriented work hours apply to this position.
Please also note that due to the nature of the work only women, legal and/or self-identified, applicants will be considered. Otherwise we strive for diversity.
Please send your application no later than 6 May 2018 to email@example.com. Please write Key Account Manager in the subject line.
Your application shall include a letter of motivation and CV, in English, in the same file. Please answer the following questions in the letter of motivation:
- Why do you find the position interesting?
- In what way would you make use of your previous work experiences and knowledge?
We will process all applications after the application deadline has expired.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Method & Development Petra Zäther Strader, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 73 745 61 86.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Acting Head pf HR Mirjam Warne, +46 8 588 891 76.
Representatives for the local unions: Monica Erwér, Akademikerförbunden, +46 737 453 67 and Johanna Arkåsen, Unionen, email@example.com.